Monday, April 21, 2008

so...totally random and totally weird...but last night i had a dream that i was visiting pacific high school for some reason and there was this like "reunion" prom going on.  i hadnt known about it so i was sad; i couldnt go because i didnt have time to buy a dress.  i was sad and moaning around when tyler came up to me, handed me this yellow dress, had me try it on, and told me that there was this rack of dresses in the back that we could borrow out of.  of course, yellow was my color.  anyway, for some reason, i had to take it off for a few minutes and then it was gone, and i was sad again.  

thats not the weird part.  the crazy thing?  i woke up this morning, turned on the news and there was this story about a girl who was gathering together prom dresses for girls who couldnt afford it...

true calling...preschool teacher...or psychic??

No comments: