Friday, May 15, 2009

Wow, it has been a very busy month. At least, I feel like it has been very busy, although, I am not sure what all I have gotten done ;-) I realized that I needed to update the blog so here goes: a generic update on what has been going on.

-Stu and I had our 4th anniversary on the 30th of April. It was really great! We went to dinner at the Oregon Electric Station YUM and afterwards to the Hult Center to see Spamalot. Amazing. It was really a great show. John O’Hurley was pretty awesome (J Peterman from Seinfeld).

-Stu bought me a sewing machine for our anniversary! I am so excited to get started on projects! Can’t wait to go to the funky little fabric store down the road and pick something out. I have been trying to save up some money for other things lately, but soon!

-Baby Cedar was born! We went to the hospital to see Cedar, Katrina, and Kenton. He is so cute! Katrina is the first friend I have that I’ve been around since the beginning of the pregnancy and it has been so exciting! I can’t wait until our lives simplify a little bit so that we can spend more time at the Henry house!

-We know, we know…we haven’t been on a hike in like three weeks. The week after the last hike, it was horrible weather and the last couple of weekends, we have been so busy with other things that it hasn’t been a priority. I don’t know when we will get back into the swing of things. I hope soon. I miss it.

I am very excited for next weekend because I work Monday and I am going to help out in Stu's class on Tuesday (he really wants me to meet his kids since he has met all the ones in my classroom). But after that, I get the rest of the week off! Hopefully Stu and I will get some stuff done and have time to hang out with friends! Maybe get a hike or two in. Hopefully we will do something interesting so that when I do a blog update, I don't have to realize that we are boring... ;-)

No comments: