Friday, July 3, 2009

Our House

I have had a few friends and family members from out of town ask me to post some pictures of our new house.


the front


living room


living room


living room


kitchen


kitchen


Dining room...we are looking into a dining room table but we haven't gotten that far yet.


Megan's room


upstairs bathroom


master bedroom


hot tub and deck off the master


Our BBQ deck. Thanks for recommending Bi-Mart for patio furniture Kenton and Katrina!


Fire pit down below. We are excited for smores!!


It is really cool because we have this little bark mulch area by the fire pit and every night around dinner time, deer come and munch and nap in our yard.



We are excited to finish furnishing the house and getting everything in order. We have a lot of work to do. I have to mention the "Man Cave" that Stu set up in the family room downstairs. Just picture our old living room and you have it. Stu was very excited about the prospect of being able to have his own room in the house that I will actually let him put up his cheesy posters in.

2 comments:

Jon and Amy said...

Oh my gosh, your house looks great! :) I am so excited for you guys! :) Congratulations!!!
I would love to see it in person someday...
I should come visit the classroom this summer and say hello- I miss all of you guys!!!

Jax said...

Definitely! I know that everyone would love to see you! Bring the kids too!