Monday, November 9, 2009


Wow, Fall. You have hit us and with you comes millions of pine needles, soggy days, and cold feet. But I love you! Fall is my favorite season of the year. I love it when I can begin to put layers on and start wearing all my nice warm coats outside. And there is really nothing better than a wet weekend spent inside lazing around watching your favorite show and drinking hot apple cider.

I am throwing myself into the season and embracing the fact that Halloween is hardly over (I still have yet to actually pack all my Halloween stuff up and seal the box away in the garage) and the stores are already filled with Thanksgiving and Christmas merchandise. Stu has informed me that I am not allowed to buy any ornaments, or the AWESOME light up pink flamingo for the front yard, until after Thanksgiving but we will see about that. I'm thinking a covert trip to Target is in store ;-).

I apologize for the lack of blogging but my camera is being stupid and not letting me upload my photos or even erase the 500 pictures off of my memory card even though I have hit 'delete originals' every time I connect it to the computer. And what is a blog without pictures? Lame. Anyway, with Fall comes lots of photo ops so I plan on breaking out the camera Stu has but never uses and I promise to blog more!

1 comment: