Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Birthday Fun

MERRY LATE CHRISTMAS EVERYONE.  i was without the internet for a whole week and its been pretty hard on me.  haha.  i went to new mexico to spend christmas with my family; my mom, my brothers (jake and jeremey) and my stepdad george.  i never get to see them because they live so far away and they never seem to come into the state anymore i suppose i get pretty excited about seeing them every christmas.  lets back up.

i left on the 18th of december so i was still in portland for my 24th birthday!  woo hoo.  im
 never with stu on my birthday, not once, not in all the 5-6ish years that i have known him, so i was pretty excited about being able to spend it with him.  we had celebrated our own little christmas/birthday before we left eugene and stu got me a new computer for my birthday!!  i was so excited!  i have a feeling that it was mostly because he didnt want to have to let me use his anymore but i was still beyond amazed!  it is a macbook and has a little camera in it and everything.  i love it!!

No comments: