Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Merry Christmas Everyone!

My Brother Jake


My Youngest Brother Jeremey


My Mom and Stepdad, George in his favorite holey shirt!


The Kids.  I am the oldest, believe it or not...



christmas in new mexico was pretty interesting.  i left from portland at 5:30pm and we supposed to get into albuquerque around midnight.  i had a layover in san francisco that was supposed to be about an hour and a half so i rushed to have dinner and went to sit down and wait but turns out the plane was ready to leave at 8 but the crew was still in eugene, yes, eugene and we had to wait for them to fly all the way until we could leave.  i checked my phone about ten minutes after we were in the air and it was 11:30.  i couldnt believe it.  i got into albuquerque around 2 am and we had to drive all the way to where my parents live.  i didnt get in until 6:45 in the morning.  it was terrible.

aside from that long winded description, my break with my family was pretty good.  i was a little bored without the internet and with my brothers busy the whole time but i did get
 to spend a lot of time with my parents.  the weather was very very cold but dry so it was kind of a nice break from eugene.  christmas morning was pretty fun.  everyone loved the presents that i had picked out for them.  i bought jeremey some videogames and jake some clothes and cologne and the movie superbad, which he loved.  christmas day was pretty good.  i did get into one little fight with jake but other than that, the day was a success.  i made it back to portland late on the 26th and now i am just enjoying my break before i have to go back to work.

No comments: