Tuesday, May 6, 2008

100th Post!

It is my 100th post here on blogger!  I am fairly certain that this has been the longest time I have kept up with something journalish.  I definitely gave up on my Myspace blog and LiveJournal long before this.

I can't believe it!  The weather was wonderful in Port Orford (which never happens, even during the middle of summer, you can visit and there is a 85% chance that you will be caught in the rain) and it has been wonderful weather here in Eugene.  I think that it is starting to leave us once again but I am really happy that there was a streak of good weather that lasted longer then one afternoon!  I'm even thinking of wearing a skirt today!  In May!  And not freezing!

The bad part about this nice weather is that it seems that I have caught something from the coast/Tyler/Tyler's family/etc.  Errrrr!  I feel that I was just sick like three weeks ago and here it is again.  I can only hope that the combination of tea and sinus medicine will make it go away soon.

Today, Stu's sister Megan is going to be staying with us with her little dog Walter!  I'm excited to see how Oliver and Cinder do with him!  I will probably have to take some pictures.  Of course!  

I'm leaving you with these pictures that I took at Tyler's parents house.  Her mom has been collecting dolls since she was a little girl and she totally has this creepy wardrobe filled with what she has found.  It creeps me out every time I go into the guest room but this time, I looked at it and found some that I thought were really cool/scary:

Awesome...glove and all.


I didn't want to dig for this one but I couldn't NOT take a picture!  It's for Stu...

1 comment:

Katrina Henry said...

Way to go Jacque! I've never been this consistent with writing in a journal either. It helps that other friends/family are doing it too...keeps me interested/accountable. I'm glad you blog, my friend! Keep it up!

Oh...creepy dolls, too. :P