Saturday, May 10, 2008

Obama in Eugene

Barack Obama was in Eugene yesterday and Stu and I were able to finish dinner with his family early so we made it to campus on time to see him speak.  It was awesome!  This is the second time that we have been able to see him when he has been in Oregon.  There were a lot of really tall people there so I tried to take photos but it was pretty much a "stick my arm in the air, point, and shoot" and try to get pictures of things other than the back of people's heads.  Here are a few:



This was the line of security that we had to go through.  The guy went through my purse
and had me stand with my arms up in the air so he could wave that wand over me.


A picture of the crowd


There were really bright lights right behind him but if you squint, and look to the
right of the picture, you can see the next President!


I liked this one because, not only could you see Obama (kinda), but you can also
see the people hanging out of the Knight Library listening to his speech.

No comments: