Thursday, May 29, 2008

Backyard BBQ

On Tuesday night, Stu and I went to Corvallis to have dinner with his sister Megan and her boyfriend Joey.  They have a cute little house with a fire pit in the backyard so after we ate dinner, we were able to sit around the fire and make smores.  It was my first ever attempt at making smores outside on a fire and I was terrible, seeing as how I would set every marshmellow on fire and then wave it frantically in the air.  Megan's dog, Walter was there so I was able to catch up on some puppy snuggling!  I took some pictures and Megan made fun of me, asking if I was going to put him up on the Internet and I said no, but of course, I can't resist putting a couple up here...


Stu and Joey sitting around the early stages of the fire.
Joey is making us marshmellow-roasting sticks!



Walt!  Looking super cute and a lot bigger than the last
picture I had of him.

Oh, and just wanted to mention that Stu is going to be graduating on Saturday, June 14th.  Congrats Stu!

No comments: