Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Barack Obama is our neighbor!

Just last week, we had new neighbors move into the house next door, the one that we share a driveway with. We met most of them the evening that they moved in. Four guys who all look like they are young, probably sophomores in college (but what can I say, I look like I could be a freshman).




This scared the crap out of me the first time I saw it! I had peeked out through the blinds in our room (to see if their back light was on because it has been keeping us up at night) and saw someone looking back at me. I screamed and jumped away from the window. A few seconds later I investigated and realized what it was. I just had to take a picture. I'm sure that our neighbors saw my camera lens peeking out between the blinds and now think I'm a stalker. With any luck, they will think it was Stu... ;-)

1 comment:

Jesse said...

He's watching you!!!!!!! Don't do anything dirty! WWBOD?