Thursday, April 30, 2009

Four Years

Today marks the fourth year that Stu and I have been together. Stu and I have known each other since our Freshman year at the U of O and I can still remember the first time I saw him; it helps that he was one of four guys in the Careers in Education freshman interest group. I can't even begin to tell you how many hours I spent in his dorm room, just hanging out and talking/doing stupid stuff. Stu was my best guy friend for three years before we started dating and I can honestly say that Stu has been a huge factor in me becoming the person that I am today. He knows everything little thing about me and still loves me.


Freshman year in the dorms




Being with someone who hates to get his picture taken has made it impossible to get good shots of us together. I shamelessly took this last picture from Carolyn and Jesse's blog...

No comments: