Wednesday, April 1, 2009

SPACE!

This spring break has been a relatively unexciting one. It actually has been kind of nice. I mean, I know that I am going to probably look back on this break in a few weeks, when I am in the middle of a long stretch of work, and think that we really should have done something. But I am really enjoying the fact that I get up between the hours of 8-10 and don't have to rush to do anything.

One of the things we have done however, was to go the the Space Museum with Stu's grandpa. It was really fun. I like getting the chance to know Stu's family better and it was a great way to spend a yucky, rainy day.


I was a little disappointed that almost everything was a "replica" but I suppose that was okay. Haha. Stu kept laughing at me because I wanted to do all the hands on stuff and they were always filled with kids taking advantage of the fun...


I tried to get Stu and his grandpa to take a picture together and both declined so this was the best that I could get. But I was excited because we have a toy in the classroom that is a "replica" of the "replica" of a moon cruiser in the background of this picture! I am such a loser...


I tried to get a picture of my reflection in the astronaut helmet...you know, because I'm artsy like that. The museum got me all excited for Space at work. Too bad I have to wait like an entire year since we just had that theme...

No comments: