Monday, April 20, 2009

Saturday Market

One of the things that really gets me in the mood for summer and summer weather is the Saturday Market in downtown Eugene. I don't know what it is. I never buy anything (except the occasional raspberry lemonade!) but I love going down there to people watch. I didn't get a very good picture -I always feel self-conscious about taking pictures of people I don't know so I snapped one really quickly- but here is a shot of the first Saturday Market of the season. We went with Noah a couple of weekends ago.




This Saturday, Stu and I went back and actually bought something for lunch. It is always so crowded on the lawn and I hate sitting on the wet grass, so we bought our Nice Rice and walked down to the little square on Broadway and Willamette. Stu was really excited to get honeycomb. He's been checking for it every time we go to the market since it's opened for the season.


While we were eating, someone also stopped by and gave us a little book that informed us of how we were sinning in life. Gotta love an afternoon in downtown Eugene.

No comments: