Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I have a tan/burn line!

This last weekend Stu and I went on a hike up Spencer's Butte for the first time ever! We have both lived here since 2002 and have only now gotten around to doing and it was awesome. It was a beautiful day and there were a ton of people out but that almost made it better because everyone was in a great mood and we were greeted with smiles and cheerful hellos up and down the trail.

This has definitely gotten me in the mood for doing more stuff outdoor. I know that the cold and rainy weather is back on its way so let's hope that I don't lose the motivation!



I am pretty cool.


After the hike, Stu and I had a bbq at our house. It was pretty impromptu actually. We only expected Noah but were joined by a few other friends, some we haven't seen since last summer! I love bbqing!

No comments: