Thursday, July 3, 2008

Fireworks!

The pretty sunset!

Yesterday evening Stu and I went with Noah and Chris to watch the fireworks that were put on at the EMS stadium after the night's game.  To get a good view, Noah drove us up to College Hill (which, people, is where I someday want to live and am never going to be able to afford) and we staked out a spot on the reservoir.

It was pretty early so we decided to take some of those "jumping" pictures:


Noah taking a picture of Chris.  I'm pretty sure that this was an "after the jump" picture but I was having a hard time timing it!


See!!  The timing was all off!  But I wanted to put a picture of Noah up too!  He looks like he is running in this one.


I'm pretty proud of this one even though I do look a little crazy in it!

Stu declined from getting his picture taken.  But he was there!  The fireworks were really good!  Turns out that the reservoir wasn't the best place to watch them but Noah found a nice hole in the tree branches where we could see.  It was really fun!  I'm excited for the actual Fourth.

No comments: