Tuesday, July 22, 2008

It is my brother's 21st birthday tomorrow.  I know!  21!  I can't believe it.  I mean, am I really old enough that my little brother is now going to be an adult?  I'm not saying that I am that old...because I know that I am not.  I'm just saying.  Jake has always been the crazy one in the family.  I'm the responsible one, Jeremey's the smart, quiet, youngest one who could never do anything wrong, and Jake is the one who doesn't really care so he just goes for it.  But now he is going to be old enough to legally go for it.


Anyway, I just realized this morning that my brother could now go to a strip club and it freaked me out.  And I have no illusions that he won't go to a strip club.  Haha.  Boobies and beer??  He's been waiting his whole life for this moment!  Anyway, I hope that the frozen ice shot glasses work out for you Jake. 

Jake's the one not being crazy and threatening you with a sword in this picture ;-)

No comments: