Friday, July 25, 2008

Okay, I know that I haven't been very good about updating my blog lately but I really feel that I haven't had anything interesting happen to me in a while.  Since my break has been over, I have pretty much just been working all the time.  And when I am not working, I am thinking about work.  I am definitely not one of those people who can leave work totally at work.  It creeps in (especially when I am trying to fall asleep) and stresses me out.  And I don't feel like I have a particularly stressful job usually.  

This last weekend, Stu and I went up to Portland to celebrate his sister's 21st birthday.  She celebrated early because she has a horse show in California for two weeks.  It was fun.  Good dinner and we were able to go out in the boat for the first time.  It was really fun but I was too afraid to drive the new boat yet.  All I would need is to crash my boyfriend's parents' new boat!  

Other than the boating, pretty much nothing.  I am boring.  Oh, and Oliver has starting "teething" on our little green blanket...weird.

No comments: