Sunday, February 3, 2008

fraud

im beginning to wonder why people always say that the weekends are relaxing.  because lately my weekends have just been filled with crap.  im mean, seriously.  the weekend started out good enough but then it just went to hell.

on friday night, stu and i went over to katrina and kenton's.  it was really fun!  i love being able to hang out with katrina when we arent at work.  its weird, we spend like 4 hours together everyday but its so crazy there, that its not like it is visiting time.  i also feel a little weird talking about hanging out around some of the other people at work.  im not sure why.  but i dont want them thinking that we are excluding them.  anyway, its just been really cool to get to know katrina and kenton and finley.  i get my baby fix from finn too!  on friday he gave me kisses and said my name!

anyway, we brought our LOST game (that made me cry the first time i tried to set it up because it was so complicated so i boxed it up and never looked at it again until now, two years later) and kenton figured it out.  it was still a really complicated game!  after the game, we decided that we were too tired to stay and watch the two hour movie katrina and i had picked out so kenton and stu played "one" more game that lasted like two hours and i got to look at katrina's scrapbooks.

saturday, i finished filing for my fraud alert and started to call all the credit card companies on my credit report that i had printed out.  man, that sucked.  bank of america just put me on hold for 50 minutes!  i was so frustrated that i didnt call anyone else.

this morning i tried calling capitol one (the first card company who told me that there was nothing i could do about it and that i would have to pay) and now they are saying that they dont have record of the card.  i got very angry after the third person who i talked to that i yelled at her that i wanted it taken off my credit report if they didnt have record of it.  but she told me that i had to get a hold of the creditor who they sold the account to.  luckily i still have a random number for them but they were closed today.  

there was a credit card on my credit report from a company that i had never heard of and when i talked to them, they told me that if i had filed a fraud alert then they would investigate it.  it also helps that apparently you can only open account from this particular bank in the states of wisconsin, arizona and like, colorado.  which, ive never even been to any of those states except for one 20 minute trip into durango colorado like three years ago with my parents.

anyway, i know that this is some boring stuff but its been weighing on my mind so i wanted to write about it.  maybe ill have something more interesting to write about next time.  for now, if you could just send me your happy thoughts about the whole situation, that would be great

oh, and i found this really cool video online this morning.  the song is really catchy!



No comments: