Friday, February 15, 2008

new haircut + Finn = one great day!

today was a pretty good day.  work was awesome because katrina brought her wonderful little boy finley to work and i got to play with him!  fridays are always nice because we dont have any kids so we pretty much get to hang out and prep for the next week.  its definitely work because we always have a ton of stuff to do but its nice because we dont have to be in "teacher mode" and we get to eat whenever we want and talk about what we want.  im not sure that i got much done at work today but i felt that it was okay because i was "helping" katrina get her work done and we didnt have a long TO DO list.  finn was so cute playing with the slide and the tunnel and if i could have, i would have done nothing but play with him for hours!

i also got my hair cut today.  i was pretty nervous by the time the scissors actually touched my hair because the woman who cut my hair was falling behind and i had to wait for an hour, which is plenty of time for me to freak out and think of a million reasons to keep my hair long.  but in the end, im pretty happy.  it isnt exactly what i wanted but i really like it!  i think that it is better.  i wanted to put up a picture of it how she styled it because chances are, i am never going to get it looking this good again! 


its a goofy picture but i was trying to do it while talking to noah and stu and i felt all awkward.  i like this side of the style the best.  so far.  we'll see.  haha.

1 comment:

Kenton Henry said...

Yay! Super cute hair! I'm glad you posted a picture! I really like it.

We missed hanging out with you guys too. Maybe Monday night we can get together. Kenton has to work the next day...but I don't! Yay! I don't have to do any paperwork on Tuesday. Let me know if you guys will be around & are up for hanging out...